Nigerian Breweries Plc – We are the pioneer and largest brewing company in Nigeria, passionate about providing Nigeria and other West Africa countries with the taste of high quality brands (products).
We are currently inviting applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the position below:
The Job : Management Finance (Trainee)
Job Status: Full Time Job, Graduate/Exp
Remuneration: Eye catchy
Reference Code: MT-F/JUL/2019
After a scrutinizing selection process, successful candidates will undergo a systematic and broad-based training programme involving projects and experiential attachments for 12 months within our Finance Division. At the end of the training, successful candidates will be appointed to management positions in our company.
The ideal candidates should possess the following:
- Minimum of Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Completion of NYSC, not earlier than January 2015.
- Maximum of two years work experience.
- Digital skill competency
- Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of Second Class Honours (Upper Division) in any of the Finance disciplines listed below:
- Actuarial science
- Banking and Finance
- Finance Management
- Economics and Finance
- Accounting and Finance
- Business Analysis and Finance
- Maths, Accounting and Finance
- Accounting and Management
- Finance and Investment Banking
- Masters degree in any Management discipline (mandatory).
We offer some of the most competitive remuneration packages in our industry and offer incentives related increments/bonuses.
Application Closing Date
25th July, 2019.
Method of application
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email or SMS within two weeks from the closing date.
- All applications must be received not later than two weeks from the date of this advertisement.
- Only online applications will be processed.