Nigerian Breweries Plc Ongoing Recruitment | July 11, 2019
Nigerian Breweries Plc – We are the pioneer and largest brewing company in Nigeria, passionate about providing Nigeria and other West Africa countries with the taste of high quality brands (products).
We are currently inviting applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the position below:
The Job : Trainee Shift Manager – Brewing
Job Status: Full Time Job, Graduate/Exp
Remuneration: Eye catchy
Reference Code: TSM-B/JUL/2019
- This position is an integral part of the Nigerian Breweries Plc Graduate Management Development Scheme, which aim at young Engineers who are desired in furthering their career in a conducive manufacturing environment with best placed systems and processes.
- After a scrutinizing selection process, successful candidates will undergo:
- A 12-month residential modular training programme
- A formal training and experiential attachments in our breweries.
- At the end of the training, the successful candidates will be appointed as Shift Manager-Packaging in any of our breweries across Nigeria.
The ideal candidates should possess the following:
- Minimum of Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Mathematics, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Completion of NYSC, not earlier than January 2015.
- Maximum of two years work experience.
- Digital skill competence
- Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria.
- Bachelor Degree with a minimum of Second Class Honour (Upper Division) in any of the Engineering disciplines listed below:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Production Engineering
- Electrical / Electronics Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Masters degree in any Engineering discipline (mandatory).
We offer some of the most competitive remuneration packages in our industry and offer incentives related increments/bonuses.
Application Closing Date
25th July, 2019.
Method of application
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email or SMS within two weeks from the closing date.
- All applications must be received not later than two weeks from the date of this advertisement.
- Only online applications will be processed.